BANGALORE from India, March 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Digital Lending Platforms Market is segmented by component (software and service), deployment model (on-premises and cloud), type (decision automation, collections and collections, loan processing, risk and compliance management, and others) and vertical (banks , insurance companies, credit unions, savings and credit associations, peer-to-peer loans and others). The report covers the analysis of global opportunities and industry forecast from 2021 to 2027. It is posted on Evaluate reports in the Bank and finance Category.
The global digital lending platform market size has been estimated to be $ 5.58 billion in 2019 and should reach $ 20.31 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 16.7% from 2020 to 2027.
The major factors driving the growth in digital lending platforms market size are:
Increase in digitization initiatives among financial organizations and increase in government initiatives for digital lending in developing countries, such as India and China.
Technological advancements, such as the integration of AI into digital lending platforms and the growing penetration of cloud-based platforms.
See the full research report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-1F5/digital-lending-platform
TRENDS AFFECTING THE GROWTH SIZE OF THE DIGITAL LENDING PLATFORMS MARKET SIZE
An increased focus of organizations on digitizing their financial services is expected to drive the growth in the market size of digital lending platforms. In the lending landscape, digitization has helped organizations and their clients make better loan management decisions as well as speed up the application and disbursement process. As a result, the growth of the digital lending platforms market is being fueled by the increased focus of organizations on digitizing their financial services to improve business performance and results.
Additionally, the digitalization of loans has helped businesses and their clients make better loan management decisions and speed up the application and disbursement process in the loan landscape. The adoption of digital lending platforms among financial institutions also lowers operating costs through transparent operations between all lenders and borrower interactions. Such advantages are expected to fuel the growing size of the digital lending market.
The introduction of advanced technologies such as biometric authentication, electronic mandates, electronic signatures, AI, ML, blockchain and advanced analytics to mitigate the risks of fraud and NPA (nonperforming assets) should propel the digital lending platform market. Cut.
Other major factors that are increasing the growth in the size of the digital lending platforms market are the increasing internet penetration and the proliferation of smartphones.
Request a sample copy of the report for the Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on the Digital Lending Platforms Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-1F5/digital_lending_platform_market
DIGITAL LENDING PLATFORMS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
By type, due to the need to automate the entire lending process, which includes loan collection, processing and appraisal, the lending segment is expected to gain a significant share over the forecast period. However, due to increased investment in risk management and compliance segment by various FinTech companies to reduce different types of risks, it is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
By component, the software segment will dominate the market throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the increasing use of software solutions by financial institutions to deliver their services over digital channels.
North America dominated the digital lending platform market in 2019 and is expected to continue to do so during the forecast period. This is due to an increase in the number of people-oriented lenders, SMEs and students in the region, as well as major players investing heavily in business growth.
However, the Asia Pacific The region is said to have the highest CAGR of 18.0% between 2020 and 2027. This rapid growth in the region is attributed to the increase in government initiatives for digital lending platforms and the rise in technology adoption. such as AI and ML by banks and FinTech companies in loan processing.
Inquire for the regional report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-1F5/digital_lending_platform_market
KEY SEGMENTS OF THE DIGITAL LENDING PLATFORMS MARKET
Valates Reports segmented the global digital lending platform market based on component, classification type, application, vertical and region ( North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, etc).
By deployment model
By business sector
Key market players
Intellectual design arena
Buy now for a single user + Impact Covid-19: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1F5&lic=single-user
Buy Now for a Business License + Impact Covid-19 : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-1F5&lic=enterprise-license
We have set up a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comments section for our subscription plans.
– The Global Digital Insurance Platform Market the size should reach $ 133,480 million by 2026, from $ 78,610 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 7.8% in 2021-2026.
– Peer-to-peer loan market the size of the market was estimated at $ 67.93 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach 558.91 billion USD by 2027, with a CAGR of 29.7% from 2020 to 2027.
– The Asia-Pacific Digital Remittance Market the height was evaluated at $ 49.85 billion in 2018 and should reach $ 269.78 billion by 2026, registering a 23.5% CAGR from 2019 to 2026. The report contains segmentation by payout type (digital inbound, outbound digital), transfer channel (banks, money transfer operators ( MTO) and others) and end user (Business and Personal)
– The Global Digital Remittance Market the size should go from $ 2,345.32 million in 2019 at $ 9,102.30 million by the end of 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.35%.
– Online loan market segmented by type (cloud-based, on-premise), application (individuals, companies) and regional opportunity analysis and industry forecast 2026.
– The Global payments market segmentation by type of transfer, direct debit, check payment, cash deposit), by application (banks, non-bank financial institutions, others) and by end user (business and personal), and by various regions.
– The Global AI in the FinTech market the size should go from $ 2.68368 billion in 2018 at 16.96355 billion USD by the end of 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.13% over the forecast period.
– Alternative loans market – Alternative loans can offer a possible mix of attractive yields and short duration which contrasts sharply with the conventional bond universe. The relatively short duration of alternative loans will reduce the sensitivity to changes in benchmark interest rates. This feature, in turn, is expected to increase the growth in the size of the alternative lending market.
– Remittance Market By type (inbound remittances and outbound remittances), channel (banks, money transfer operators and others), application (consumption, savings and investments) and end user (business and personal). The size of the global remittance market has been estimated to be $ 682.60 billion in 2018 and should reach 930.44 billion USD by 2026, with a CAGR of 3.9% from 2019 to 2026
– The Digital Banking Platforms Market (DBP) segmentation by type (on-premise, cloud), by application (banks, non-bank financial institutions, others) Key and regional players
– The Wealth Management Platforms Market segmentation by type (on-premise, cloud), by application (banks, trading and foreign exchange companies, investment companies, brokerage companies, asset management companies, others) Key and regional players
– The Digital Process Automation Market segmentation by type (solution, services), by application (manufacturing, retail and consumer goods, BFSI, telecommunications and IT, transport and logistics, energy and utilities, media and entertainment, healthcare, other) Key and regional players
Values offers in-depth market information in various industries. Our extensive reporting repository is constantly updated to meet your evolving industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand the specific requirements of your niche and that’s why we offer report customization. With our customization in place, you can request any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To get a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology used to generate the report. Please also contact our sales team for a complete list of our data sources.
For the United States, call the toll free number 1- (315) -215-3225
For IST call + 91-8040957137
WhatsApp: +91 9945648335
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow us Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow us Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE assesses reports