This tutorial explains how to install Colussus Matrix Kodi Build on Firestick/Android device. Recently I updated this tutorial and I will do my best for you to understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Install Colussus Matrix Kodi Build on Firestick/Android Device. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Install Colussus Matrix Kodi Build on Firestick/Android Device
The third-party Kodi addon community has been in trouble ever since Dish TV sued TVaddons. Since then, many plugins have been shut down, some have jumped between new developers, and some (like Exodus) have been discontinued. All this chaos has left a huge void for users, unable to figure out where to find plugins. Download the Colossus repository zip file from the following URL. Amazon Fire TV Stick and Box users can use the Downloader app (note that the URL is case sensitive) and a ZIP file will download to a folder called Downloader.
Kodi Builds is the best way for beginners to start the Kodi journey, Builds are pre-made Kodi skins, addons and setups and are capable of turning your Kodi into the ultimate media center with high quality and stable video streams at from a pretty look. Interfaces Cutters prefer Kodi builds for their ease of use, attractive appearance, and no configuration required.
How to Install Colussus Matrix Build on Kodi 19:
- Open Kodi.
- Select Settings (gear icon at top left).
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Select nothing.
- Type EXACTLY the following https://colussus.net/matrixcolussus/ and select OK.
- Highlight the box below marked Enter a name for this media source.
- Type matrixcolussus (it should already be there), then click OK.
- Go back to your home screen.
- Select Plugins from the left menu.
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box in the top left).
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select Yes when you receive a zip popup warning.
- Select Matrixcolossus.
- Select plugin.program.matrixcolossus.zip.
- Wait for Plugin activated notification.
- You will now see a pop-up regarding settings. Select the ones you want to save, then select Continue.
- Now select the Build menu.
- Select Skip.
- Select Install.
- Select Yes, install.
- The build will now be uploaded.
- When you’re done, you’ll be asked if you want to erase all data. It is recommended, because some settings in your old configuration may prevent the new configuration from working properly, so choose a fresh installation.
- Select OK to force quit Kodi.
- Reopen Kodi, then leave it there for a minute or two for the updates to complete.
Final Notes: How to Install Colussus Matrix Kodi Build on Firestick/Android Device
Hope you understand this article, How to Install Colussus Matrix Kodi Build on Firestick/Android Device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.