Smartphones have been in high demand lately due to technological advancements. The prices of phones in various markets are constantly changing. Companies around the world offer all price categories for those who want to buy the best selling, most popular and most advanced and middle class phone, and through this article we mention the pros, cons and specifications of the POCO M4 Pro 5G phone.
After the global company Xiaomi introduced different types of phones from different Arab countries, it maintains its leadership in the markets, especially in the markets of Arab countries, by offering phones at lower prices, which we will mention later. Article, Knowing that this phone has 5000mAh battery capacity, Android 11 with 128GB internal memory also has a giant camera that offers more than amazing performance in photography functions. We explain the pros, specs, price and disadvantages of the Poco M4 Pro Five G phone, so that those who want to buy a new phone will know its pros and cons.
Phone specification POCO M4 Pro 5G
- This phone supports Android 11 operating system.
- The phone has its MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G processor system and 7 Nano eight-core technology.
- Among these features, it supports second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- As for the connectivity functionality, it has two Nano SIM cards.
- It has 4 GB of random memory and, according to the first version, about 64 GB of internal memory.
- The second version has 128 GB of internal memory with 6 GB of random memory capacity.
In addition, the phone supports the possibility of adding memory via a memory card and is placed in place of the second chip.
- It differs in that the battery supports a capacity of 5000 mAh, with an additional power of 33 watts for fast charging.
- This phone has a dual camera on the back, each with its own 50 megapixel resolution, the main camera comes with an f / 1.8 lens slot and the second camera comes with 8-. Megapixel camera with F / 2.2 lens slot for wide photo capture, in addition to dual LED flash, the cameras support FHD 1080p video shooting, and there is also an 8 megapixel front camera with slot for F / 2.0 lens.
- This phone is now available in the market in these colors (yellow – black – blue).
- Its total weight is approximately 195 grams.
- It differs in that it works with the fingerprint on the phone’s power button.
- This includes FM radio.
- It has speakers and Bluetooth version 5.1.
- Supports GPS – The network antenna supports Wi-Fi.
Mobile functionalities POCO M4 Pro 5G
- There is a unique new processor with powerful features that can run high quality games like PUBG.
- The battery life lasts 24 hours and is characterized by fast charging with a power of 33 watts, which reaches 100% in 59 minutes.
- The POCO M4 Pro 5G mobile phone supports a secondary microphone to isolate noise while using the phone.
- The rear cameras of the phone are very unique, providing a unique experience with the presence of a 50 megapixel main camera.
- The phone supports IR Foster control function which controls electrical devices.
Cons of Poco M4 Pro Mobile:
- You have to buy headphones because they are not available.
- The phone does not support capturing 4k videos
- The disadvantages of the phone are that it is not possible to use both SIM cards and memory cards.
- The phone is plastic.
Poco m4 pro 5G phone booth
When the phone is made and distributed in the market, the box includes: (Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G phone – in addition to the pre-installed screen – next to the 33W charger head for faster charging – a back cover transparent to protect the phone – a metal pin – a wired USB key – The instruction manual explains how to use the phone.
Phone price Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G
On our site, the price of a phone in dollars is equal to 266 US dollars, its price in the Arab Republic of Egypt is 4,200 pounds, the price of a phone in Algeria is around 365,444 Algerian dinars, the price of a phone in Saudi Arabia Saudi reached about a thousand Saudi riyals and a cell phone at 9 in the Emirates, Its price in Iraq was 388,086 Iraqi dinars.
“Professional coffee fan. Total beer nerd. Unconditional reader. Alcohol addict. Bad Twitter buff. Sympathetic television researcher.